Manual plug-in valve, also known as manual knife-type gate valve, knife-shaped gate valve is a kind of valve that the gate and the valve seat are always in close contact and seal. The principle is that the gate board has a diameter-sized round opening and is opened by the gate. Closing makes the round port on the ram plate completely separate from and coincide with the diameter. Manual plug-in valve is the main control equipment, widely used in metallurgy, mining, building materials, food. Manual plug-in valve The manual plug-in valve is a kind of powder, granular material, granular material and small material flow rate or delivery volume used in supporting the unloader. The diameter of the manual screw gate is matched with the feed inlet of the unloader. , There are two kinds of square and round.
Manual plug-in valves are often used in conjunction with unloading devices or silos. The manual spiral gate valves are flange-connected for easy installation. There are two types of inlet and outlet ports, square and round. There are dozens of specifications depending on the size of the caliber. Metallurgy, carbon, chemicals, building materials and other industries. The manual plug-in valve has the advantages of simple and compact structure, reasonable design, reliable sealing, light and flexible operation, small size, smooth passage, small resistance, easy installation, and easy disassembly. The manual screw gate valve can be installed horizontally or vertically, and has wear-resistance. Features such as automatic compensation and long life. Manually inserting the valve in the normal use of the various transmission parts should be regularly checked, add lubricant to maintain
Installation and instructions
1. Check the inside of the valve chamber and the sealing surface before installing the plug valve, and do not allow any dirt or sand particles to adhere;
2. The bolts at each connection must be tightened evenly;
3. Inspect the packing area for compaction, which not only guarantees the sealability of the packing, but also guarantees that the gate plate can be opened flexibly;
4. Before installing the valve, the user must check the valve model, connection size and pay attention to the flow of the medium to ensure consistency with the valve requirements;
5. The user must reserve the necessary space for valve actuation when installing the valve;
6. The wiring of the drive device must be in accordance with the wiring diagram;
7. The flapper valve must be maintained regularly and must not be crushed and squeezed to avoid affecting the seal.