· Effect of baghouse cages size: In the geometry of the filter bag cage, the diameter of the dust removal frame, the gas inlet, and the shape and size of the exhaust pipe are the most important influencing factors.
· The influence of gas parameters on the performance of baghouse filter cages : including the influence of gas flow rate, the influence of gas dust concentration, the influence of gas moisture content, the influence of gas density, viscosity, pressure, and temperature.
· The effect of physical properties of dust on bag supporting cages.
· The effect of dust on the inner wall roughness of the framework: Concentration of dust particles near the wall surface will cause swirling due to the rough surface, causing some dust particles to be thrown into the rising air stream and entering the exhaust pipe, which reduces the dust removal efficiency.
The dust baghouse cage requires a uniform distribution of supporting rings and longitudinal bars, and should have sufficient strength and rigidity to withstand the gas pressure of the filter bag in the state of filtering and cleaning, and can prevent the normal transportation and installation process from occurring. Damage and deformation caused by impact.
· Filter bag cage all welding points should be welded firmly does not allow off welding, welding and missed welding.
· The surface of the filter bag cage and the filter bag should be smooth, do not allow welding, uneven and burr.
· The tension spring type skeleton should have enough turns and elasticity, and the distance should be uniform after pulling open.
· The surface of the filter bag cage must be treated with anti-corrosion, according to different needs of the plating, spray or paint, such as for high temperature, the corrosion should be clear to meet the use of temperature requirements.
· Dust bag cage verticality 6M positive and negative 1mm.
· Dust bag cage has an integral, sub-section of two or three sections.
· Dust bag cage length of more than 3 meters wearing a steel molding pipe.
· Dust bag cage galvanized, spray, silicone processing.
As one of the mature filter bag cage manufacturers, Senotay has different types of bag house for sale. Contact us now to get more about our bag supporting cages.
Our bag house supporting cages are manufactured by Senotay's highly skilled workers and are available in a wide range of options.
Senotay manufactures dust collector filter bags and cages from carbon steel, galvanized steel and stainless steel, with the option to apply a specialized epoxy after fabrication to prevent chemical corrosion and extend service life.
As a professional filter cage manufacturer, we use only precision stamped or spun collars, pans and venturi to produce our highest quality bag filter supporting cages.
If you have special filter dust bag cage requirements, contact us now. In most cases, we can customize a filter bag cage to fulfill your needs.