How Does A Baghouse Filter Work?
The working principle of Senotay baghouse filter is a filtering process and a cleaning process.
1. the filtration process: filter filtration process of China baghouse is mainly done by the filter bag, the new filter bag in the early operation of the main capture more than 1 micron dust capture mechanism is the role of inertia, screening, shielding effect, Electrostatic precipitation or gravity sedimentation, the process of baghouse filtration for some time after the formation of a dust layer in the filter bag, dust layer and the three-dimensional pore structure of the filter bag can capture more fine dust, bag house filter can handle the gas. The dust concentration is 0.5-100 g/m3.
2. the cleaning process: cleaning by pulse controller or PLC control pulse valve opening and closing, when the pulse valve is opened, the air bag compressed air through the injection valve through the small hole on the mouth of the filter A high-speed and high-pressure ejecting airflow forms an induced airflow equivalent to several times the volume of the ejecting airflow into the baghouse filter to make the filter bag instantly positive pressure and rapidly expand so that the dust attached to the surface of the filter bag drops off into the ash bucket, to achieve the purpose of cleaning.
Baghouse Dust Collector Efficiency
Regular maintenance of your filtration system ensures maximum efficiency. Senotay, one of professional baghouse dust collector manufacturers provides recommended intervals for periodic inspection and replacement of components.
1) Inspection / maintenance. This includes a schedule of periodic inspections.
Check baghouse filter regularly. These can be scheduled for daily, weekly, monthly, semi annual and annual tasks.
2) Differential pressure: the air resistance of the new bag house filter is very small, because the pores of the fabric have not been blocked by particles. As the fabric is filled, the pressure gauge records the static resistance. Pressure drop is a good indicator of dust accumulation on the filter and the condition of the baghouse filtration.
3) Clean the system. An effective cleaning system ammong bag filter working principle needs to be maintained according to its own schedule. Incomplete or ineffective cleaning can lead to the release of dusty air from the system, accumulation in the piping system, and premature wear of filter bags.
4) Collect the discharge from the hopper. The hopper on the bag filter is generally not used to store the collected dust. The dust remaining in the hopper will cause it to return to the air or compact, which needs to be stopped for correction.
5) Filter media. The most important inspection item in filter bags and cages is filter medium. Regular inspection of filter bags is mandatory.
6) Structure and piping system. The structural integrity of welding, joints and seals of bag type dust collector and piping systems will affect performance. Any unexpected change in airflow can mean health concerns.
Baghouse filter basic functions:
1. Baghouse filter dust removal efficiency: 99.5%
2. Pressure loss of Baghouse filter: 800-1800pa
3. Baghouse filter dust particle size: 0.5 microns or more
4. The temperature of flue gas that the Baghouse filter can handle: normal temperature -250 degrees Celsius (determined according to the selected filter)