High temperature filter bags, generally refer to the filter bags above 200℃.
High temperature filter bags are divided into needled felt and glass fiber cloth.
1. Needle felt high-temperature filter bags are divided into glass fiber needle felt, Fumesi needle felt, P84 needle felt, PTFE needle felt, basalt needle felt, etc.;
2. Glass fiber cloth is divided into graphite fiberglass cloth, silicone oil glass fiber cloth and expanded glass fiber cloth. It is made of pure ultra fine fiber filter cloth, which is made by fine heat melting or car bumping, and has high-efficiency high-temperature resistance.
High temperature filter bags are the key part in the operation of bag type dust collector. Usually the cylinder filter bag is hung vertically in the dust collector. The fabric and design of the filter bag should strive for efficient filtration, easy dust stripping and durable effect.
In the air box type pulse dust collector, when the dust-containing gas passes through the dust collector, the dust is captured on the outer surface of the filter bag, while the clean gas enters the inside of the filter bag through the filter material. The cage frame inside the high temperature filter bag is used to support the filter bag to prevent the filter bag from collapsing, and it helps dust removal and redistribution.
1. The filter cloth is filtered by the thickness of the whole filter layer, which belongs to deep filtration;
2. The whole filter layer depth direction is formed by the fiber three-dimensional porous structure, from the inside and outside, from loose to dense, forming a gradient filtration;
3. High pollution capacity, long filtration life, low pressure difference.