Debugging of Pulse Jet Bag Filter System
As to the debugging, there are detailed descriptions in specifications of Pulse Jet Bag Filter System
from professional manufacturers like SENOTAY. The debugging can be divided into no-load debugging and load debugging. No-load debugging mainly confirms the validity of mechanical operation and wind network, the reliability of electrical linkage and the rationality of program control. Load debugging is mainly about the performance adjustment of single air network, and making it meet the design requirements.
General procedures for no-load debugging:
(1) Check whether there is any foreign matter in the transmission part (ash removal mechanism), move the power switch of the air seal machinery, check the operation direction of the air seal machinery, and make sure the ash draining auger run smoothly without any abnormal sound, and the normal operation time should be no less than 0.5 hours.
(2) Check whether there is any foreign matter in the blower, close the regulating valve, and move the power switch of the blower to check the running direction of the blower.
(3) Check the support of process piping and make sure the connection is stable and reliable. Open the check door of the dust collection system, check the reliability and airtightness of the filter bag installation. Turn on the blower to carry out the service test of the pipeline. Make sure that no abnormal noise occurs in the running of pipeline and keep good tightness.
(4) Connect it after checking the power and gas source, and open the pulse controller to check the control line and the solenoid valve connection order according to the numeric order on the digital display. The control loop should be set according to the instruction of the pulse controller, and the number of the solenoid valve should match the output loop of the controller. Adjust the pulse width (the jet time of the solenoid valve) and the pulse separation (jet time interval between the adjacent solenoid valves). The adjustable range of pulse width is 0.03 to 0.3 seconds, and the adjustable range of the pulse interval is 3~60 seconds. It is required that the pulse controller should have accurate pulse output, and the program number displayed by the digital tube should not have disorder phenomenon.
(5) Check whether the action of the solenoid valve is sensitive and reliable, the switch sound of the movable armature is clear and undisturbed, and the jet time and the opening degree of each pulse valve are the same.
(6) After debugging, please turn off the power and gas source, close the regulating valve and ensure the safety protection of the field equipment.
General programs for load debugging:
(1) Load debugging must be carried out after no-load debugging. Load debugging follows the whole process test plan and operate the pulse jet bag filter system according to the process sequence.
(2)Before the use of the pulse jet bag filter system, if compressed air is centrally supplied, you should first open the valve and check the pressure value, if it is supplied by the air compressor, you should first start the air compressor (generally should be 15 minutes ahead of time), when the pressure rises to a certain value, turn off the blower and pulse control system in turn. After 5 minutes, start the blower again, and close the control valve before starting the blower, and slowly open the damper after the fan works normally.
(3)When the pulse jet bag filter system is in the working state, observe the working state of the pulse control instrument and the solenoid valve. After confirming the normal operation, the blower and the pulse controller should be closed in short time. Open the inspection door to check the collection of surface dust of the filter bag, and adjust the pulse width and pulse interval according to the dust concentration of the dust.
(4) During the period of normal operation of the pulse jet bag filter system, continuously check its working state. Observe or check the dust collector, in order to better adjust the width and interval of the pulse and prevent the excessive ash cleaning or the lack of ash cleaning. Both of them will affect the working state and performance of pulse jet bag filter system.
(5) Adjust the control valve on each suction outlet to make the suction air volume meet the requirements and keep the whole air network in a reasonable operating state.
(6) If the pulse jet bag filter system itself has no work defects, but the whole wind network cannot work normally, you should check the unimpeded condition of the wind network and the working parameters of the blower, and then decide whether it is caused by the unreasonable design of the wind net or the type selection of the pulse jet bag filter system and the blower.
(7) After finishing the debugging of pulse jet bag filter system, if you want to turn off machines, please follow the order of position. Firstly, turn off the blower, and wait N minutes before turning off the air compressor, N is more than or equal to three blowing cycles. Wait until the pressure falls below <0.2MPa, then close the pulse control system. Delay 5 minutes to let dust in the ash bucket be fully discharged, and then close the air seal machinery.