Electric three-way valves are used for air conditioning, thermal ventilation, heat treatment in heat treatment plants, and industrial fluid control.
Air-conditioning, heating, ventilation, domestic hot water and other civil systems and chemical, petroleum and metallurgical and fluid automation.
1. The actuator adopts cast aluminum bracket and plastic shell, small size and light weight.
2. Permanent magnet synchronous motor is used, and it has a hysteresis clutch mechanism with reliable self protection function.
3. Suitable for a variety of control signals: incremental (floating point), voltage (0 ~ 10V), current (4 ~ 20mA).
4. With 0 ~ 10V or 4 ~ 20mA feedback signal (optional).
5. The transmission gear adopts metal gears, which greatly improves the service life of the drive.
6. Low power consumption, large output force, and low noise.
7. The valve body has cast copper, cast iron, ductile iron, a variety of materials to choose from, to meet the requirements of different working media and temperature.
8. The valve body has two kinds of screw connection and flange connection, easy to install.
9. Valve body structure: three-way confluence valve, three-way diverter valve.
Electric three-way valve technical parameters:
Material: Cast iron
Valve stem: ICr18Ni9
Nominal pressure: 1.6Mpa
Flow characteristics: linear
Maximum temperature: 120°C
Leakage (m3/h) 0.03% of KV